SuperNews WordPress Theme Review
SuperNews is a responsive, flexible and super Multi-purpose WordPress theme for all kind of magazine, news and ecommerce websites. The premium theme from Theme Junkie. Supports drag n drop feature plus WooCommere, The layout is very simple to customize with the drag and drop system or even you can create blocks to showcase your contents or ecommerce products with dozens of great features.
SuperNews WordPress Theme Features:
#1. Multiple Page Layouts
The most advanced features in SuperNews(maybe) is it has ability to change the layout per post/page basis. There are 6 type of layouts you can choose from, please click the link to see how the layout in action:
- Full Width layout : Display the content in a full width mode or without sidebar.
- Left Sidebar layout : Display the content with sidebar on the left.
- Right Sidebar layout : Display the content with sidebar on the right.
- Sidebar 1 / Content / Sidebar 2 layout : Three columns layout with 2 sidebar.
- Content / Sidebar 1 / Sidebar 2 layout : Three columns layout with 2 sidebar.
- Content / Sidebar 2 / Sidebar 1 layout : Three columns layout with 2 sidebar.
The layouts works for all custom post type, including WooCommerce. Also, in the Customizer you can setup the default/global layout for all page/post.
ECOMMERCE! SuperNews smoothly integrate with WooCommerce is a famous ecommerce plugin for WordPress in the market!
- Shop page with no sidebar
- Shop page with sidebar
- Single product with no sidebar
- Single product with sidebar
#3. Page Builder
We believe page builder function will give you more flexibility to customize your website, that’s why we added this feature to SuperNews. We also included some custom blocks/widgets for you to use within the page builder.
#4. Categories Layouts
Another fresh feature is Categories Layout, you can set up the layout each category in the category edit page.
- Standard style : Shows category listing in a typical traditional blog layout.
- Classic style : Shows category listing in a typical traditional blog layout with smaller thumbnail.
- Grid Version 1 style : Shows the listing with a 2 column grid format.
- Grid Version 2 style : Shows the listing with a 2 column grid format with smaller thumbnail.
But not just the post list layout, you also can change the featured posts layout. There are two style for the featured posts, Please take a look the posts list at the top.
- Classic featured posts style.
- Slider featured posts style.
Please note, the featured posts only shown on category page.
#5. Mega Menu
There are 2 types of mega menu you can use. Links mega menu and Category mega menu, For the category mega menu, it display recent posts from the parent category.
- Built in AD Management
- AD management
- Custom page templates
- Cross-browser compatible
- Widgetized Sidebar (Newsletter, Advertisement, Tabbed Content, etc.)
- W3C Validated HTML5 & CSS3 Code
- And much more
For Standard Package $49
For Developer Package $99