Philanthropy WordPress Theme Review
Philanthropy is a responsive Non-Profit WordPress that used for non-profit organisations, charity and foundation. The premium theme from Themefuse has a very clean style, while being very versatile and easy to customize, you can it for any type of website can be created with this theme, not just Non Profit organizations or activist groups.
The Philanthropy WordPress theme has a wide varienty of page types as image gallery, pricing table, blog and many, the events calendar that you can keep all client’s or visitors upto date with all future events, the U can customize the highlight colors (blue and yellow) from a easy-to-use color picker. Also, you can edit the background colors, the fonts through a Google Fonts dropdown, and many more.
Also Philanthropy Theme of themefuse has beautiful header section with stylish slider and drop-down navigation menu. In addition unique shortcodes, custom widgets, unique sidebar and footer section, ads placement included. The more is build with the Unyson, a free & open source drag & drop WordPress framework, which will be more modern and will allow us to build themes faster and better.
Philanthropy WordPress Theme Features:
- Responsive & retina ready design
- Multiple Slider Options – 3 different sliders for you to choose from
- Event calender, fonts and icons
- Built in Page Layouts – About and Projects to Donate Page and Contac
- Highly customizable responsive drop down menu
- Unlimited color style
- Short-codes : Chars, Text / Images, Lists, Buttons, Google map etc.
- Most advanced system for menu
- Custom Widget (Prefix with Fuse)
- Powerful Contact Form Module
- Build with Unyson drag & drop WordPress framework
- One click auto install
- Advanced SEO Options
- Jquery Image Lightbox
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Powerful Admin Options
- Style: Fitness
Philanthropy Theme Standard $55
Philanthropy Theme Developer $95
Get Themefuse Club Member $195/year