Do you want a to build a CMS style business websites, want you wordpress cms theme as your site template. Choose a CMS WordPress Theme Framework is the best! Here is a CMS WordPress Theme Framework is best for must. Platform Pro Framework from Paglelines, Who provides professional CMS WordPress themes, Now they released the Platform Pro WordPress Framework.
Platform Pro is a drag and drop theme framework, Build custom websites in seconds, with drag & drop layout and content. Perfect for anyone–beginners, designers and programmers. With Platform you can create custom, feature-rich themes faster than ever before while still getting great design.
Platform Pro Framework has many features such as BuddyPress and bbPress integration, child theme support, magazine & blog layout modes, full-width and fixed-width designs, advanced fonts, and ajax image uploading and more.
Why A Drag & Drop Framework?
When the PageLines Platform Pro WordPress Framework out, there were save the three problems when building a site: custom-coding, wysiwyg editors, and themes
- Coding – Technical in nature, and hard to maintain.
- Wysiwyg – Takes longer, and sites are built & designed primarily by the user; which sacrifices code quality and design.
- Themes – Often require custom code and knowledge of WordPress to customize.
Platform was engineered to solve these problems by combining the best aspects of all three. It is as plug-and-play as a theme, as easy to customize as a wysiwig interface, and extremely extendable so custom code can be added in seconds.
Drag & Drop Design Control
Platform Pro framework allows you customize your site by dragging and dropping sections of content around your site. such as build your pages.
Draggable Layout Builder
Just drag & drop to set up your content layout. Then select each of your 5 layout options on a page-by-page basis.
bbPress and BuddyPress Integrated
Platform Pro has your community covered with BuddyPress Networking and bbPress Forums. Build your community in record time with these pre-integrated and popular plugins.
Design & Layout Modes
Choose from design modes like “full-width” or “fixed-width” site design. Use “magazine” or “blog” style layouts on your blog and posts pages.
- Can be enabled or disabled on a page-by-page basis (Advanced CMS Functionality).
- Can be added through by designers in Child Themes.
- Automatically registers “hooks” for customization.
Platform Pro Framework Other features:
- Advanced Fonts – Google Fonts API & Cufon
- Base Theme – Platform has its own child theme called “Base” designed using WordPress best practices for customization using “hooks” and custom CSS.
- Tuned code for optimal search engine performance and accessibility.
- WordPress 3.0 supports
Platform Pro WordPress Framework Price:
Platform Pro Framework – $95.00
Platform Pro Developer – $175.00(Edition Theme, Vectors, & bbPress Forum )
I wish you check out the PageLines +Plus Membership — Get started with all the PageLines themes + future releases for more than 33% off!